For claims covered by the warranty, Ozrite will replace or repair any product with like or similar parts found to be defective due to faulty materials; This excludes shipping costs.
THE OZRITE WARRANTY
Warranty does not apply to any product or parts thereof that fail due to:
accident, alterations, improper use, abuse, neglect, normal wear, colour fading due to sunlight or direct exposure to salt air, failure to follow instructions for measuring and installing or operating the product.
Any defect, malfunction, or other failures of the product to conform to this limited warranty will be remedied by Ozrite solely in the manner provided in this warranty.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?
- The original purchaser of the blind;
- Defects in materials and workmanship;
- Failure of blind to operate;
- Internal parts and mechanism;
- All components and brackets;
- Supplied colour different to sample; and
- Damaged noted upon delivery.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?
- Abuse, accidents and improper use;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Alterations or improper installations;
- Freight, removal and re-installation costs;
- Overexposure to the elements;
- Natural minor fading over time.
- Negligent maintenance.
- Windblown objects.
- Damage caused by Fire, Flood, Wind, Rain or Hail.
- Stretched or scalloped fabric is not covered under warranty as it is caused directly by misuse such as high winds, storms, over-tightening of the gearbox.
Standard Warranty: Ozrite guarantees all products will be free from defects in components and manufacture for twelve months from the date of delivery.
Extended Warranty: Ozrite will extend the warranty period to a total of five years at no additional cost to the customer from the date of delivery, provided the customer has installed the product and completed the product registration form within three months from the date of delivery.
Keep up to date with our latest news and product updates by following us on Social Media