The Ozrite Warranty
For claims covered by the warranty, Ozrite will replace or repair any product with like or similar parts, found to be defective as a result of faulty materials. This excludes shipping costs.
Warranty does not apply to any Ozrite product or parts thereof which fail due to accident, alterations, improper use, abuse, neglect, normal wear, nor colour fading due to sunlight or direct exposure to salt air, failure to follow instructions for measuring and installing or operating the product.
Any defect, malfunction or other failure of the product to conform to this limited warranty will be remedied by Ozrite solely in the manner provided in this warranty.
Covered under Warranty
- The original purchaser of the blind;
- Defects in materials and workmanship;
- Failure of blind to operate;
- Internal parts and mechanism;
- All components and brackets;
- Supplied colour different to sample; and
- Damaged noted upon delivery.
Not covered under Warranty
- Abuse, accidents and improper-use;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Alterations or improper installations;
- Freight, removal and re-installation costs;
- Over exposure to the elements;
- Natural minor fading over time.
- Negligent maintenance.
- Windblown objects.
- Damage caused by Fire, Flood, Wind, Rain or Hail.
Stretched or scalloped fabric is not covered under warranty as it is caused directly by misuse such as high winds, storms, over tightening of the gearbox.
Standard Warranty: Ozrite guarantees that all our products will be free from defects in components and manufacture for a period of twelve months from the date of delivery.
Extended Warranty: Ozrite will extend the warranty period to a total of five years at no additional cost to the customer from the date of delivery provided the customer has installed the product and completed the product registration form within a period of three months from the date of delivery.